Onestopdigital?

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
As i'd heard they were a safe place to order from, i ordered a grip from them last Friday.
3 days later and the order is still only showing as "processing".
Even taking into account of them receiving the order after close of business Friday and it being the weekend, i would of expected some change as of now, what with them being 8hrs ahead and it now being close of business Monday!!
emailed them and no reply as of yet.
Ordered from Panamoz in the past and everything i got from them took max 3 days including the weekend!
Anyone here have experience ordering with Onestop?

As i'd heard they were a safe place to order from, i ordered a grip from them last Friday.
3 days later and the order is still only showing as "processing".
Even taking into account of them receiving the order after close of business Friday and it being the weekend, i would of expected some change as of now, what with them being 8hrs ahead and it now being close of business Monday!!
emailed them and no reply as of yet.
Ordered from Panamoz in the past and everything i got from them took max 3 days including the weekend!
Anyone here have experience ordering with Onestop?

impatient me again!!!!
just got email/dispatch notification!!!
Doh!!

Definitely impatient, less than one single business day without a change to the automated order status is really not cause to panic/post a thread/pull out ones hair/cry etc.

You do realise they are based in Hong Kong I take it :LOL:

Ordered a couple of things from them recently. They say to allow 14 days for delivery, and in my (albeit limited) experience, items take 14 days to arrive.

I had the opposite experience, items delivered in less than 72hrs. I was actually quite shocked to see the items arrive that quickly.

Back