Online Newborn Photography Training

I have had both one to one training, group training and used lots of online resources. For online one of the best ones I've found are CreativeLive Kelly Brown stuff - she's extremely good and does go into settling and safety etc as well as posing.
I would say that learning how to safely handle, pose and look after newborns is one of the most important skills and you can pick up the vast majority of the theory without 'hands-on' but for me it was important to have that one-to-one to clarify, tweak and almost reassure myself that what I was going to be doing was right. Of course there's an enormous amount to be said for gaining practical experience.
Good online resources aren't particularly cheap (although still usually cheaper than one to one training) but it's definitely worth spending the money. Is one to one not an option at all for you?
Happy to answer any questions if I can - feel free to PM me.
Regards
Jim

I have had both one to one training, group training and used lots of online resources. For online one of the best ones I've found are CreativeLive Kelly Brown stuff - she's extremely good and does go into settling and safety etc as well as posing.
I would say that learning how to safely handle, pose and look after newborns is one of the most important skills and you can pick up the vast majority of the theory without 'hands-on' but for me it was important to have that one-to-one to clarify, tweak and almost reassure myself that what I was going to be doing was right. Of course there's an enormous amount to be said for gaining practical experience.
Good online resources aren't particularly cheap (although still usually cheaper than one to one training) but it's definitely worth spending the money. Is one to one not an option at all for you?
Happy to answer any questions if I can - feel free to PM me.
Regards
Jim
I'll give you a PM Jim, any help is much appreciated :)

Back