Online Storage Costs

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I am just musing a bit here.
I have just renewed my Zenfolio account which I have had for a number of years, it is $40/£39 per year .
That seems pretty reasonable for unlimited storage so I just wondered what people pay for other systems.

I personally use gdrive as I find it the easiest format for sharing with clients. 2tb for £7.99 a month.

I am just musing a bit here.
I have just renewed my Zenfolio account which I have had for a number of years, it is $40/£39 per year .
That seems pretty reasonable for unlimited storage so I just wondered what people pay for other systems.
How do you get it for £39?

I have had it since I think 2007, it was originally priced in $ because they did not charge in £ then and its never increased in price, perhaps unlike the UK they value customer loyalty.
This seems to be normal for US sites, a pal of mine uses Glarysoft for tidying up his PC and he pays $10 and has done for years despite it being about £40 now

I have had it since I think 2007, it was originally priced in $ because they did not charge in £ then and its never increased in price, perhaps unlike the UK they value customer loyalty.
This seems to be normal for US sites, a pal of mine uses Glarysoft for tidying up his PC and he pays $10 and has done for years despite it being about £40 now
Zenofolio put their prices up a while back but kept them at the same price for existing customer. A friend of mine has the full plan (I think it should be the $180 annually plan) but pays something ridiculous like $60-80 a year. Even though he moved away from Zenofolio he still keeps up the payment hoping Zenofolio will sort their issues and get with the times regarding layout/looks etc. At the price he gets it for he would be silly to not pay it.

Yes but Amazon prime is not free, it costs £7.99/m ( I think) , but yes you get other benefits.
You can also pay for prime annually at £79. You are right it’s not free as such but it’s an add on that most don’t think about using (or forget it’s there) when the main incentive is the TV, music and delivery benefits.

You can also pay for prime annually at £79. You are right it’s not free as such but it’s an add on that most don’t think about using (or forget it’s there) when the main incentive is the TV, music and delivery benefits.

True like a lot of things we don't make use of the additional benefits, bit like insurance cover when people pay for drainage cover etc when its already on the house policy

I use Flickr, which seems to roughly the same as you are paying.

I also use Amazon S3, which is a few dollars a month for my usage, mainly back ups.

Back