"Oo We do like to be beside the seaside"

Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to do a little tour of several Seaside places with Fraggle101 today and here are a selection of my images..

I think we managed to find the worst fish & chip shot in Thanet & Kent today.

111717335.jpg

111717339.jpg

111717341.jpg

111717342.jpg

111717344.jpg

111717346.jpg

111717348.jpg

Regards

Nigel

(y) very nice set Nige, but as I scroll down, its 4 and 6 that jump up and smack me in the face as being really stand out. Although, what are the white blobs in the sky in 4? :thinking:

Thanks Yv, we had some fun playing round with the ND's however I think a little less light would have been better but hey its all good fun.

The white blobs are the dreaded seagulls that I omitted to clone out.

Silly me eh, but it was late and I was knackered.

Cheers

Nigel

Very nice Nigel, 4.5 and 6 are great, im must say, 5 has a bit of J.C. about it.. ;)

I cant wait to go through mine, iv got a bit of a backlog to go through!! I can feel a Spamfest coming on.. ;)

Note: J.C. isn't Jesus Christ.. Although its someone thats worshipped in the same way in my house!! :LOL:

Very nice Nigel, 4.5 and 6 are great, im must say, 5 has a bit of J.C. about it.. ;)

I cant wait to go through mine, iv got a bit of a backlog to go through!! I can feel a Spamfest coming on.. ;)

Note: J.C. isn't Jesus Christ.. Although its someone thats worshipped in the same way in my house!! :LOL:

Cheers for the comments mate, was a fun day apart from the fish and chips...

Nigel

Thanks Yv, we had some fun playing round with the ND's however I think a little less light would have been better but hey its all good fun.

The white blobs are the dreaded seagulls that I omitted to clone out.

Silly me eh, but it was late and I was knackered.

Cheers

Nigel

ah damn, there was me hoping you had caught some UFO's :naughty: Still a great shot that really appeals. (y)

Great Set mate. All very good!!!

Love #2. Seeing the footprints does it for me. Nice set

Great Set mate. All very good!!!

Cheers Andy

Love #2. Seeing the footprints does it for me. Nice set

Thanks nick that is what captured my eye...

Nice set Nigel, i like the hole in the cliff, ive done that nice walk myself, from Margate round to Broadstairs.. Did you stop off at the Captain Digby on the cliffs

Thank for the comments mate, did not stop there but nearly parked there until I noticed the blighters charge £10 for a ticket if you are on the beach.

Love nos. 4+6, but generally a great set! Well done!

Many thanks pchidell

4 & 6 stand out for me (y)

Thanks for the comments Ruth.

Many thanks for the comments chaps

Nigel

Nice set Nigel

I like from 4 onwards. There are a couple of strange spots on 4 I'd get remove. They are probably seaguls, but look more like sensor dirt.

#2,#5 and #6 Nigel for me - lovely set - first inklings of Summer :)

The two black and whites are excellent chap. Really like these. The compositions and the processing really work really well together, and they just have a really nice, almost warm(?) feel to them. Really nice work chap!

great set nigel....number 5 is my personal fave though..love the PP on it (y)

Many thanks Stan glad you like...

Excellent set Nigel. Hard to pick a favourite.

Cheers Clive

Great set, but I'd pick no 6 as my favourite!(y) Well done!!:clap:

Thanks for the comments Slimbert

Nice set Nigel

I like from 4 onwards. There are a couple of strange spots on 4 I'd get remove. They are probably seaguls, but look more like sensor dirt.

Cheers Natjag, they are the dreaded seagulls and it was pure laziness and wanting my bed that prevented me from doing the removal but I will get round to it.

Thanks for the comments.

#2,#5 and #6 Nigel for me - lovely set - first inklings of Summer :)

Many thanks John, been out in the sun again today so have a post or two that will be going up.

The two black and whites are excellent chap. Really like these. The compositions and the processing really work really well together, and they just have a really nice, almost warm(?) feel to them. Really nice work chap!

Thanks for the comments Woodsy glad you like.

Many thanks to everyone for the comments.

Regards

Nigel

Back