I have yet to try it so I have no idea if this works well or works well at all but someone has back engineered a few of Adobes programmes and put them on GitHub as open source. The biggest interest ones are “Lightroom” and “Photoshop”
getartcraft.com
I have no idea how well they work, if they work, if they could damage your pc etc so try it at your own risk! However I have downloaded the install files for the Lightroom and photoshop copy and intend to try them, I have not yet installed them.
Lightroom wouldn’t interest me, I have a couple of paid for presets I rely on too much, unless they happen to work with the copy, but the photoshop programme could be helpful. Lightroom does a decent job and spot removal but photoshop was always far better
Crafting Apps: open-source creative tools
Image editing, vector illustration, video, photography, PDFs, motion graphics and page layout: seven native, open-source apps from the ArtCraft team, built in Rust and free to use.
I have no idea how well they work, if they work, if they could damage your pc etc so try it at your own risk! However I have downloaded the install files for the Lightroom and photoshop copy and intend to try them, I have not yet installed them.
Lightroom wouldn’t interest me, I have a couple of paid for presets I rely on too much, unless they happen to work with the copy, but the photoshop programme could be helpful. Lightroom does a decent job and spot removal but photoshop was always far better