Open wide!

Oops think it may just of heard about

the cull on Windermere

nice sharp shot

well done

Last edited:
Cracking shot Nick....

Was this taken around Cannock??

I'm not too far away and want to expand my range of photography.

Cracking shot Nick....

Was this taken around Cannock??

I'm not too far away and want to expand my range of photography.

It was mate! You know Millfarm? Pretty much dead centre of cannock?

Nick

great pic - what an amazing tongue it's got. Is that for filtering out crap from the water does anybody know?

It was mate! You know Millfarm? Pretty much dead centre of cannock?

Nick

Oh Yeahh.... by the new little Asda....

I need to have myself a walk round there..... Im from inbetween Cannock & Wolves so surrounded in fields.... Just not got a long enough lens (yet) to capture long shots.

I need to have myself a walk round there..... Im from inbetween Cannock & Wolves so surrounded in fields.... Just not got a long enough lens (yet) to capture long shots.

you would only need about a 200mm to get pics of geese and swans.

A nice close up Nick,Ross you don't need a long lens to practice up on Cannock chase some of the birds will let you get quite close.

Yes, very sharp indeed, exposure is spot on and it is doing something interesting (y)

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like it.

And we should go shooting behind millfarm sometime mate, I'd be up for that.

Nick

Rosco88 said:

We should meet up and have a togging session! Would be cool :). Also, i have the 400mm and I'm new but i recon you could get away with a 70-300. :).

Glad you guys also like the photo! :)

Nick

We should meet up and have a togging session! Would be cool :). Also, i have the 400mm and I'm new but i recon you could get away with a 70-300. :).

Glad you guys also like the photo! :)

Nick

Sounds good!! I'll definately have to get a new lens then :p

My current collection is 18-55mm kit & 50mm 1.8..... I've only had the camera since Xmas :-(

Sounds good!! I'll definately have to get a new lens then :p

My current collection is 18-55mm kit & 50mm 1.8..... I've only had the camera since Xmas :-(

Depending on your limit, The 55-250 is a brilliant lens and only £120ish on here Second hand. Ive had one and was fantastic.

Nick

Back