Orthodox wedding in Russia. Elena and Dmitry.

Name
Aleksandras Babicius
Edit My Images
No
Hi, for the first time I shot orthodox wedding! :)
Elena and Dmitry.
Pavlovskij posad - small city near to Moscow.

http://meninenuotrauka.lt/2009/elena_dmitrij/

Would be glad to comments: Thanks!

P.S.
I am the wedding photographer and I shoot basically weddings. But when at me the order in a new and unfamiliar place, I like to do some shooting kinds of city and a simple life of people. The last month I worked in Russia. I suggest to look at a series of photos from Pavlovskij Posad:
http://irina-belcikova.livejournal.c...19.html#cutid1

Superb and very natural!

Really very nice. That church was fantastic. I couldn't find a bad one in the bunch!

what a superb set of pictures :clap:
I bet bride and groom were very pleased with them!

Phil likes (y) A very good insight into another culture, topped off with fantastic photography...well done! Welcome to the forums :)

Very good work :clap::clap::clap:

no.60 for me(y) oh how i would love to do a wedding in that church

Fantastic series of shots. What an amazing church.

Superb and very natural!

Really very nice. That church was fantastic. I couldn't find a bad one in the bunch!

what a superb set of pictures :clap:
I bet bride and groom were very pleased with them!

Phil likes (y) A very good insight into another culture, topped off with fantastic photography...well done! Welcome to the forums :)

A really good set of photographs!
It's nice to see a different culture, and your pictures tell a very happy story.
That church is amazing!
Well done!!

Very good work :clap::clap::clap:

no.60 for me(y) oh how i would love to do a wedding in that church
Thanks, friends. I am very glad, that I managed to go to Russia and to shoot the true orthodox wedding. Ceremony has appeared enough complex and very interesting. A newly-married couple appeared enamoured, and faces of surrounding people were shone by pleasure. To photograph in such conditions - the true pleasure. :)

Really stunning pictures! Looks like your shooting with some very nice fast glass. The images are so sharp.

Love the running across the road picture, you managed to capture them both in the air lol.

- Ben

Exceptional quality wedding photography.
I am amazed at the light and colour in the Orthodox Church.
Technically brilliant as well.

Inspirational as always (y)

Interesting and stunning at the same time!!:clap::clap:

I hope the Bride and Groom were pleased :woot:

As always, your photos bring a smile to my face. Superb set and so good of you to share. I always like seeing weddings from different cultures. Thank you

Wow! Seriously good. One of the best sets from any wedding I've seen.

Those are amazing shots; they must be thrilled with them - that church is just something else; I think it's the only church I've ever seen that doesn't make me feel depressed...

Really fabulous set, and very it's interesting to see the cultural differences. (y) Do married couples all wear their wedding rings on their right hands in Russia?

Do married couples all wear their wedding rings on their right hands in Russia?
That's right, all Orthodox couples wear the wedding rings on right hands.:)
Haven't you known?

That's right, all Orthodox couples wear the wedding rings on right hands.:)
Haven't you known?

Thanks for the answer elektro. :) No, I didn't know until I looked at the wedding pics in this thread - we learn something everyday! (y)

Back