Oscar - My Boxer in the Park

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys and gals heres a couple I took this afternoon of my big lump in the park....

Oscar-2.jpg

Oscar-1.jpg

Cheers for the replies, only had just over 5 mins before another couple of dogs came, and mines all legs with other dogs.

Love them both but that second one is brilliant. It's like 'whoa!!!!'

Lisa

2nd shot would be great for a caption competition, its like hes thinking, "lets slam on the brakes here" :D

cracking shot of number 2 - boxers are ALWAYS characterful..... and puppies till the day they die......

We used to have them when growing up - if there was mischief to be caused.......

He's gorgeous! I'm so jealous! I grew up with a boxer and would love one now but my youngest dog's terrified of them :-( Great shots though and the second one really captures the boxer personality :D

I would just like to say thank you to everyone for their lovely compliments on my dog and photos of him.

Cheers
Matt

Very nice pics Matt, and a gorgeous dog. Likewise with your pup Pete. A friend of mine also has a boxer, now 3, and she is really scatty, we all love her to bits.

^ I presume that Boxer's used to have their tail docked as they were bred as hunting dogs way back oh and their ears clipped, but seeing we live in a more civilised world docking body parts is not required.

Both very nice looking dogs.....I've got a Westie and he has his whole tail but sometimes the way he pulls at it i reckon he wishes it wasnt there.....

Back