Ospreys from Scotland

The first photo looks amazing with the spray of water and spreading of wings.Love it!

Really like the curve of the spray coming off the tail, did you get any more shots?

Really excellent shots you got there , very jealous as had a go at them myself last week but could not get anywhere near as close as you did

Never seen ospreys in uk, seen plenty in America but failed to get any decent pictures, not close enough for the short focal length I had on the camera. What lens did you use to take these pictures, they are very impressive. Ps I know it s not all about the lens you have to have great field craft to get the best photographs of wildlife, well done again :clap:

Superb images. Love the blur, in the wings, to emphasis the movement.

Never seen ospreys in uk, seen plenty in America but failed to get any decent pictures, not close enough for the short focal length I had on the camera. What lens did you use to take these pictures, they are very impressive. Ps I know it s not all about the lens you have to have great field craft to get the best photographs of wildlife, well done again :clap:

It was 2.8 300mm about 10% crop needed the 2.8 as it was very early and light often pants

More excellent shots of this great bird. I have to say,that's a very positive way to view rain and poor light..I'd be cursing :D

Although not in this case ( I think) it seems to be a common problem..trying to get close to Ospreys (David's comment)

Back