Osteospermum

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
Pinkcloseblackmounted.jpg

good shot janice, not sure 'bout the frame though, but that's just personal taste.

Osteospermum sounds like a very nasty disease btw ;)

Doesnt it just......its a cross between "osteoperosis"...... which affects "mums" adn the less said about the word in the middle the better!!! :D

Nice shot Janice :) great colours !

Not sure about the frame either, it does need to be dark, but i think it may be a bit overpowering ?

Janice said:
Doesnt it just......its a cross between "osteoperosis"...... which affects "mums" adn the less said about the word in the middle the better!!!

Dont all the parts of osteospermum involve mums at some poiint ? ;)

when I was learning about these pretty daisies I actually asked my Mum 'is this that spermy plant?'
I love the middle of this one, it reminds me of those blue licorice allsorts :)

Thanks guys. I dont normally use such a big frame for the web.,.... but it was just a scaled down version of a double mounted one that I printed....looks great printed but not so good on here!

I know those liquorice allsorts, Marianne..........I hate those ones!!!

Perhaps you prefer this, it is Snow in Summer.... each flower is about 1/2" across.

Snowinsummer.jpg

Thanks Ian. yes it does........I hate what happens when you put a good pic on the web....you get a mediocre pic! :crying:

Janice said:
Thanks Ian. yes it does........I hate what happens when you put a good pic on the web....you get a mediocre pic! :crying:

Its not so bad when people understand why it looks a little off though ! :D i dont normally comment on the artifacts, but that pic so obviously will look good without them :)

Nevertheless ... two lovely shots there Janice !

Reminds me I must practice more on these types too ... TFS

Good stuff Janice, white balance might be slightly off on the snow in summer (might be my monitor of course) but lovely and sharp :)

Back