Otherworldly?

Edit My Images
No
I've photographed this large mirror ball on the promenade at Blackpool, Lancashire, many times. But early yesterday morning the light was so bright and clear, and I got my best shot yet, even though it did look a bit like a scene from another planet! For more info go to http://www.photoreflect.blogspot.com

Tony

Blackpool-mirror-ball.jpg

Thats fantastic, ive seen that photographed a few times, and even taken a few shots of it myself, but that looks better then any other ive seen.

Great shot Tony, I can see why you're pleased with it.

I went past this last year and got my camera out to attempt to find a nice angle on the thing, but just couldn't find any inspiration and gave up...lol

(y) on a great shot.

excellent! very very impressive

Thanks guys. I know what you mean about finding an angle to shoot it from Marcel. Some of my earlier efforts make it look like a metallic lollipop (it's on a column)! My job was made much easier this time by the great weather.

Regards, Tony

Well Done Tony

Glad you went back and shot it again until you got what you wanted. All too often shots are salvaged (often bluntly) in photoshop rather then getting back out in the field

I'll keep an eye on your blog

Sean_Mcr said:
Well Done Tony

Glad you went back and shot it again until you got what you wanted. All too often shots are salvaged (often bluntly) in photoshop rather then getting back out in the field

I'll keep an eye on your blog

I'm afraid I am sort-of like that. I'll attempt to salvage, then fail and say "right, i'll go back and do it again"...then never get round to it :confused:

Well seen Tony. I visited the orb in the days of film and got a distorted reflection of my son and I but it was dull by comparison. Well done!

Back