Oulton Park 21-02-09 Lotus & Drift

Name
Adrian Price
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice day for it today, after both previous times being bad and cold weather. Tried things out some more with longer shutter speeds and panning on the track.

Starting off with cars in the Paddock and car park.

1. Very shiny black Elise. If you're wondering about the green and orange reflection...
BlackElise.jpg

2. ... it was these two parked next to it :)
GreenOrange.jpg

3. VX220 Interior shot
VX220interior.jpg

4. Elise in a pit garage
EliseGarage.jpg

Then some of the Drifting circuit...

5. Nutter in a BMW 3 estate
BMW2.jpg

6. Showy 200SX
200SXwhite.jpg

7 & 8. An S2000 giving it some
S2000.jpg

S2000-2.jpg

9. Evo having fun
Evo.jpg

And on to the track...

10. You lookin' at me?
EliseGrey.jpg

11. And you?
Elise-looking.jpg

12. Holding onto his hat
BlueElise.jpg

12. Side by side
EliseSeven.jpg

13. Seven type, looking at me too!
RedSeven.jpg

14. BMW
BMW4.jpg

15. Black Exige
BlackElise2.jpg

Had fun today, it seems better there when there's a lot of stuff happening on track and infield, and it was good to take pictures in the sun and not losing feeling in my hands through cold.

The nutter in 5 is cutting a new groove in his tyre with the wheel arch. And wheres your mad buggy shots?

"The Mad Buggy!"

Not that much movement in these, thats why I left them off the first posts. The only one I caught of it really drifting, with the wheel in the air, was 1. There was a lot of dust kicked up so can't really see it. :shake:
Madbuggy1.jpg

Madbuggy2.jpg

Madbuggy3.jpg

4. Camera was set up at the widest angle for this one
Madbuggy4.jpg

No idea who this guy on the left is, but he looks shifty to me! :p
MattSayle1.jpg

Hi,

I was at the drift day organised by trackaction-online and was wondering if you have any pics of my car you could let me have?

Mines the white Nissan 180SX that spent most off the day on the lockstops :)

Nick.

(p.s. i'm putting this post on all the Oulton threads as i need some pics and no-one ever comes with me to take photos :()

Easy007 are you No.6? Thats the only white Nissan i saw while I was there, it was doing 360's right in front of us at the time :D .

That was deliberate and wasn't a result of him repeatedly buggering that corner up, honest.

:LOL:

Yeah that's me and i assume you were stood at the hairpin that i hate and very rarely get right.....

Been looking at the photos on here - all very impressive! I was one of the driftday organisers and was out in my black Westfield so any photos of that would be appreciated! :D

No offence meant by the 'Nutter' bit :) , but that is a wild angle to get your car at! Was the front tyre touching the wheelarch?

No offence meant by the 'Nutter' bit :) , but that is a wild angle to get your car at! Was the front tyre touching the wheelarch?

No offence taken. Just been bashing the wing back into shape.

Don't suppose you have any other pics of the Red Shed sideways.

Back