Oulton Park BRSCC Ma5da Race Day

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Some great shots. It was my first formula ford race on that day, if anyone has any pictures of me I'd be really grateful. My car is a blue van diemen number 86. I'd appreciate anything. Thanks.

Z3roCool said:
Nice shots Mark. Where were shots 1 & 2 taken. I like back end out shots like that.

These were taken thru the fence by the first corner as you walk towards the camping feild if you looknthru the femce as the bend goes straight away from you just stand there and zoom thru the fence

winnmotorsports said:
Some great shots. It was my first formula ford race on that day, if anyone has any pictures of me I'd be really grateful. My car is a blue van diemen number 86. I'd appreciate anything. Thanks.

Iv got some piccys,not the best but you can have them,send me your email

Hahaha only just i was lucky i was stood under a tree when it happened ,iv not seen rain that heavy since america :-/

MSPhotographic said:
Hahaha only just i was lucky i was stood under a tree when it happened ,iv not seen rain that heavy since america :-/

Yup & I was stood next to you. I put my camera back in the car it was that bad . I had a blue and white striped umbrella. Maybe you remember

was it you who attacted your brolly to the fence with a clamp , if so great idea iv already bought a clamp to copy you haha

MSPhotographic said:
was it you who attacted your brolly to the fence with a clamp , if so great idea iv already bought a clamp to copy you haha

Not me but what a great idea. I was stood at the back of the banking on the outside of oldhall and my car was parked under the trees just behind.

Hi Mark good to meet you today Sharon of (PAULSHAZ), it is Paul who uses the clamps, as well as the holder for his monopod. He is full of bright ideas. :D:D. Some nice photos from you keep up the good work and will see you next weekend for the BSB meet. Regards Sharon, :cool:

Hiya yer was great to talk to you and thanks for the advise. Im jut editing todays piccys :) hope your pics came out great
Mark

Back