4. Making a mess

tp%20%282%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

5. Clearing up a mess

tp%20%2812%20of%2012%29-XL.jpg

6. Must have a Ben Wilson shot

tp%20%281%20of%201%29-2-XL.jpg

Few more in a mo

Last edited:
That's phenomenal photography, the whole series are really well done.

Nothing to do with photography but I think those guys on two wheels are absolutely mad to do wheelies on a bend, cranked over.

Lovely set seen the full crash set on facebook, and that was a mess. Glad he walked away. Think Steve pips your Ben Wilson as hes got him wheeling coming down deers leap out of lodge.

Ray

Great stuff, Graham, you know I have to pick the stare one:D

Usually it me who's late:D well worth the wait as these are pretty awsome(y).Nice capture of Mr Farmer properly destroying a bike:clap: & I also like the close up in #3:eek:

That's phenomenal photography, the whole series are really well done.

Nothing to do with photography but I think those guys on two wheels are absolutely mad to do wheelies on a bend, cranked over.

Cheers Steve - they are mad :D

Brilliant loving mr Shane Byrne image fantastic set

Thanks Mandy

Your shots are always late Graham :) They are always worth the wait though. :clap:

Cheers Gary hopefully see you sometime this year:wave:

Lovely set seen the full crash set on facebook, and that was a mess. Glad he walked away. Think Steve pips your Ben Wilson as hes got him wheeling coming down deers leap out of lodge.

Ray

Thanks Ray, agree with you about Gary (Steve's) shot.

Great stuff, Graham, you know I have to pick the stare one:D

Thanks Mike was rather pleased with that one.

Great images Graham, Jon did same crash as Mark Farmer http://youtu.be/KGC7c6IuGqM 2 years running when he was riding the Aprilia RSV4 nearly as spectacular! They're trail braking cranked over just as the weight comes of the front end. More like a MotoX track than Road Race track.

Cheers Nick, its a spectular which makes it scary track.

Usually it me who's late:D well worth the wait as these are pretty awsome(y).Nice capture of Mr Farmer properly destroying a bike:clap: & I also like the close up in #3:eek:

Cheers Gary, hopefully see you at Cadwell.

I don't really know where to start, the set is phenomenal. :)

I thought 4 was spectacular, and this was before I noticed the fuel tank in the air! I really like 3, 7 and 8.

Fantastic set mate top work again :clap::clap::notworthy::notworthy:

I don't really know where to start, the set is phenomenal. :)

I thought 4 was spectacular, and this was before I noticed the fuel tank in the air! I really like 3, 7 and 8.

Thanks Rob got the whole set on facebook

Great work. Favourites are #3, #9 & #12. Curvey line shots work well also.

Thanks Neil, the curvey shots probably my fav from the weekend

Fantastic set mate top work again :clap::clap::notworthy::notworthy:

Cheers bud where you there on the Friday? Hopefully catch you before the end of the season:wave:

Really loving the Shakey shot - not overly keen on the processing in the first set as the majority have a kind of 'too much HDR' ness to them, But that's just me (old fart to the end lol) second set however - steller mate [big thumbs up]

.DAVID.

Last edited:
Really loving the Shakey shot - not overly keen on the processing in the first set as the majority have a kind of 'too much HDR' ness to them, But that's just me (old fart to the end lol) second set however - steller mate [big thumbs up]

.DAVID.

David I still can't ween myself of the shadow slider.

Very good set, I can't pick a favourite as they're all great.

Thanks Mark

haaa - yessss. awesome.

10 and 12 being stand out for me. my favourite atmospheric shot you didnt use on here but number 8 is pretty close.

spot on.

Thanks Jonty

Back