Oulton Park Gold Cup 30.8.09 Race day #1.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Right, I spent the day at oulton today and had a fantastic day! I got to round in the land rover leading the minis on there parade lap which was awesome. Also the F5000s were out. I have will never get used to the noise they make.

good to see some of the usual gang today, annoyed i managed to lose matt and steve, though. Oh and saw Ziploc in the traffic!

Anyyywaayy:

1. Cortina
3871194921_a76a337893_o.jpg

2. Waiting to go play
3871195551_a0894c28f9_o.jpg

3. ballsed this type of shot up AGAIN!
3871978550_434993d4f8_o.jpg

4. Minis here, minis there, minis everywhere!!
3871196597_a68950c47a_o.jpg

5. Ford battle
3871197335_ee5fdbc7a4_o.jpg

6. Formula Juniors entertain the crowd
3871198233_f3180af376_o.jpg

7. Do'h
3871198897_a89dc2e2cc_o.jpg

8. three wheelin'
3871199465_7ece2affb1_o.jpg

9. F5000. Need I say more?
3871200001_d640852798_o.jpg

10. Check the shutter speed!! ''3 of a second LOL!
3871982986_7c1ab157c2_o.jpg

C and C please,

Thanks
Matt!

Nice shots Matt - was this with your new lens ?

Looks like a good day (y)

Nice set New lens works well then. Did see you missed talking to you. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Cracking set mate, #5, #6, #7, #9 and #10 are all brilliant. I really like #10, I'll have a go at that today. Good to see you're getting on well with your new lens

Hi Matt,

1- Needs straightening I think.
3-Nice idea shame about the image on the Nikon.
5- Loving this old school Ford battle.
6- Cant make my mind up about this one, it almost looks like two pictures stuck together. One of the crowd and one of the cars....:confused:
9- I like this, almost the traditional Oulton Park shot. I love that the front wheel is ever so slightly off the ground.:)
10- The dirt on your sensor really comes out here, I think with some PP that shot could be very interesting!

Love them all, but 5,8 & 9 really rock.

5,7 8 and 9 for me Matt, do not like 10 at all though. What a pity the F5000s had to run silenced, Ah you should have heard them in the 70s when they ran open (old mans ramblings ....)

Nice shots Matt - was this with your new lens ?

Looks like a good day (y)

Thank you,

Yeah they were!

It certainly was!

Get your sensor cleaned you dirty boy.
I like 10.

Thank you very much!!

I have now!

Nice set New lens works well then. Did see you missed talking to you. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Thank you matey!

Good set, like them all, so many dust spots on the last one, its like my sensor ;)

THank you very much LOL!

Cracking set mate, #5, #6, #7, #9 and #10 are all brilliant. I really like #10, I'll have a go at that today. Good to see you're getting on well with your new lens

Thank you very much Richard

Hi Matt,

1- Needs straightening I think.
3-Nice idea shame about the image on the Nikon.
5- Loving this old school Ford battle.
6- Cant make my mind up about this one, it almost looks like two pictures stuck together. One of the crowd and one of the cars....:confused:
9- I like this, almost the traditional Oulton Park shot. I love that the front wheel is ever so slightly off the ground.:)
10- The dirt on your sensor really comes out here, I think with some PP that shot could be very interesting!

THank you very much for the detailed crit :)

Love them all, but 5,8 & 9 really rock.

Thank you!!

5,7 8 and 9 for me Matt, do not like 10 at all though. What a pity the F5000s had to run silenced, Ah you should have heard them in the 70s when they ran open (old mans ramblings ....)

Thank you very much Chris!

LOL!

well caught Matt, #9 is great.

Thank you!

well yet agin a great sset mate #4 doesn't do much but as it was a convoy will let it go ;) love the cortina chasing the falcon ~( i think ) #9 is i may need to stair at for ages love it!
as for the last one nice idea shame about the dirty/filthy sensor :D

Thank you very much James!

I like the variation in this set with 5 and 6 my favs.

Excellent variety from the day. I'd pick 5 and 9 as my favs from the bunch. (y)

Nice to see some pics of the minis as well.

i like them all. Number 3 and number 10 are the stand out shots and show you are still giving a lot of imagination!

Thank you very much Gary!

I like the variation in this set with 5 and 6 my favs.

Thank you very much mike.

Excellent variety from the day. I'd pick 5 and 9 as my favs from the bunch. (y)

Nice to see some pics of the minis as well.

Thank you very much mate!

Good stuff as usual Matt. Numbers 5 & 9 for me.

Thank you steve and thank you for the sensor clean :)

Back