Oulton Park locations

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
I keep getting told to watch my backgrounds in my pictures as there are marshalls and parked cars. So i was wondering if you could give me some locations that will give nice shots with uncluttered backgrounds. Thanks in advance Matt

I keep getting told to watch my backgrounds in my pictures as there are marshalls and parked cars. So i was wondering if you could give me some locations that will give nice shots with uncluttered backgrounds. Thanks in advance Matt

LOL, I told you last week !
Outside of Lodge, in the dip, leant on the tree and up toward the Start Finish looking back toward Lodge, then there is the inside of Druids, great if you don't have alot of reach but you do have to be a panning god, on the backside of the circuit outside of Foulstones in good and again not a huge amount of reach is needed - that will do you for starters ;)

I did listen too you. I shall post some up from most of them locations tomorrow. Druids gate wsa locked and i cba climbing it. I didnt do outside of lodge because of the huge fence

Back