oulton park .my 1st time .4 shots.!!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
my first try at this type of sport . had a great day out and will be going again
hope you like here is a few i took ..:naughty:

mind you i took over 600:nuts:

oulton-park0139.jpg

oulton-park0606.jpg

oulton-park0578.jpg

oulton-park0043.jpg

thanks for looking hope you like :shrug:

nice shots mate well done (y)

Good shots. Plenty of blur in the wheels :clap:
It looks like the weather stayed dry for you.(y)

Gareth.

chers chaps

gareth thanks for the advice mate :clap:

worked a treat and thats where we entered oulton spot on ah:naughty:

Nice shots but the 1st one is perfect (sharp, nice DOF and I like the offset composition too). Excellent stuff :clap:

Nice shots but the 1st one is perfect (sharp, nice DOF and I like the offset composition too). Excellent stuff :clap:
Agreed, nice set :)

Good stuff. There isnt much wrong with the,

Good stuff. There isnt much wrong with the,
:shrug:
with the

the

the weather ? the time of day ? the camera ? the ?

only kidding paul (y)

Very good I like them!

I just cannot seem to pan properly when I do this! Maybe my new monopod will help? :)

Any tips on focussing too, I pick a spot, focus on the road, then pan and when I hit that spot take the picture.

Very good I like them!

I just cannot seem to pan properly when I do this! Maybe my new monopod will help? :)

Any tips on focussing too, I pick a spot, focus on the road, then pan and when I hit that spot take the picture.

:thinking: as i said it was my 1st time :shrug:

all my shots were hand held.(y)

what i was doing right or wrong was focusing on a point on the track when the bikes got there id pick them up follow them into the corner . while following at the same speed "or trying to" id re focus then shoot dont know if this is right or wrong but its what i did ...:naughty:
im sur if you ask some of the more experienced members you will get the advice you want
thanks for the comments (y)

Back