Oulton Park Superbike practice

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
An enjoyable day out today. Unfortunatelly the photography was not really up to scratch :crying: as I spent too much time experimenting with different settings instead of sticking with what worked in the past.:thumbsdown:
Here are a couple I've processed...

OP9.jpg

OP8.jpg

op10.jpg

Gareth

:eek:
well if there all off i would love to see your good ones.. only kidding mate sorry we did not meet up today next time maybe...:naughty:
all nice shots of the big boys there..(y) ..
personally i love the wheelie bot then im a sucker for a bike on one wheel..
:thinking: where did you catch that one mate:naughty:

:eek:

:thinking: where did you catch that one mate:naughty:

It was going up Hilltop towards knicker Brook, on the cooling down lap at the end of qualifying.
At the end of morning practice Chis & Cal did good wheelies while riding alongside each other, but I failed to get a decent shot :crying:

It was going up Hilltop towards knicker Brook, on the cooling down lap at the end of qualifying.
At the end of morning practice Chis & Cal did good wheelies while riding alongside each other, but I failed to get a decent shot :crying:

yeah i see now.. good shot from there mate there not hanging about i can not look at any more of mine my pc is totally full no room.
hopefully sort more out tommorro

hold on we must have walked past you then .did you see the one lad fall off on the stobart we were there then . walked back to knicker brook about 10 mins from the end..?

Nowt wrong with them experimenting is all part of the game, you dont know if something dont work if you dont try it. Thats why i like to go for all 3 days. Friday experiment, Saturday experiment/play safeish, Sunday play safe, but mainly watch and enjoy the racing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydave
well if there all off i would love to see your good ones..

What they said. :LOL:

Back