Oulton Park - the rest

Edit My Images
No
Here's a few non GT pics. Nothing terribly exciting, but anyway.. ironically some of the better pics are in the office, I'll get 'em at some point!

02.jpg

Start of the first F3 race.

01.jpg

Busy F3 pack, but no dramas.

03.jpg

Ginetta G20 race start.

04.jpg

Ginetta grid girl.

05.jpg

And another!

06.jpg

VW Jetta.

07.jpg

And another VW... thing.

08.jpg

Andy Meyrick, winner of both F3 races in the National Class.

09.jpg

Two Swedes, being Swedish.

10.jpg

And two fast cans of fizzy crap.

11.jpg

Andy Meyrick, quite pleased with his weekend.

12.jpg

Marcus Ericsson demonstrates the latest Swedish martial art.

13.jpg

Oliver Turvey.

14.jpg

Aaaaaaand... some more Ginettas.

Nice i like the pictures of the drivers. Think you can tell thats the Jetta got enough stickers on it. Really nice, sharp images, my pic of the bunch is the Oliver Turvey one.

You somehow managed to make both those Ginetta girls (one of which was pretty fit) look like absolute munters! :LOL:

I have a soft spot for Ginettas and I like the two photos of them. Last time I saw them at Rockingham I was surprised just how many had spare body sections were in the paddock and just how many of them actually needed them - some of the drivers obviously harbour ambitions of driving in the BTCC one day!

Mike they are some nice pictures. Can I ask how you got on the grind there? Oulton Park is very close to where i live and I am hoping to get there more often and if I could get in with the people incharge and get some nice photos I might break into the world of motorsport photography and find my dream job!

MIKE GIVE ME A JOB!!! :wave: if you have time could you PM me about how you got into it :)

Back