Yes
Great day out - didn't rain :)

sat1.jpg

sat2.jpg

sat3.jpg

sat8.jpg

sat5.jpg

sat6.jpg

Fantastic photos,had a go at this type of thing at Tandragee 100 on Friday night.Just found out how hard it is to capture this type of shot,had nothing worth sharing,bad position and very bad photos,what did you use Camera and settings wise if you dont mind me asking.Thanks

Fantastic photos,had a go at this type of thing at Tandragee 100 on Friday night.Just found out how hard it is to capture this type of shot,had nothing worth sharing,bad position and very bad photos,what did you use Camera and settings wise if you dont mind me asking.Thanks

Nikon D200, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 mostly ay about 135mm ish.
ISO 400. Speed priority 1/320th to 1/500th second.
Generally about f7 to f11 I think.

fantastic shots gareth....i'm going to oulton park tomorrow for the racing,and if i can get my camera and monopod in my rucksack,i hope to get some shots of the action.i've never shot motorsports before,so i'm not expecting too much...

nice shots, I like the last one best:clap:

Nikon D200, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 mostly ay about 135mm ish.
ISO 400. Speed priority 1/320th to 1/500th second.
Generally about f7 to f11 I think.

Thanks for the info will try again,still learning and enjoying

well..............took some shots today at oulton,but i really couldn't get a decent position as we arrived later than intended.also not put them on the PC yet to see how good they are,but if they're good enough,i'll put them on here (y)

some very good racing BTW...

Back