Our little old lady

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
This is our little Jack Russel who is around 16 years old, but runs around just like a two year old.
Likes to have a nap after a hard days work chasing cats.

Best regards Paul

Thank you Paddysnapper for that.
Its the only time she is still, so i had to count my blessings and get a shot of her when i could.

Best regards Paul

I think the mono works really well, what a dear old dog. I had a JRT she was 15 when she died, my introduction to terriers. :)

Thanks Dawn, she i not just a member of the family, she is our friend!, even when she is in trouble!.

Best regards Paul

I'm a fan of the mono too.
Great capture with good detail. :)

I'm a fan of the mono too.
Great capture with good detail. :)

Thanks Steve.

I like mono when its suitable for a subject, and some subjects need to be converted as they scream out Monochrome.

Best regards Paul

Looks really good in mono, beautiful dog.Our last JR was 19 when she died and the one we have now is 14 and still acts like a puppy sometimes

Looks really good in mono, beautiful dog.Our last JR was 19 when she died and the one we have now is 14 and still acts like a puppy sometimes

A big thanks Eileen for you input.

She can be very wicked on times, and goes ballistic when the Eastenders music comes on shaking a toy like mad.
You know how it goes, Dom, dom, dom, doma, dom, she will even react if we do the noise.
Why she does this we don't really know, the funny thing is we use to watch the program , and just before it came on the music from Animal Hospital would come on at the end of the show.
She starts to wind up just hearing that music, its very funny!.

Best regards Paul

Back