Our New baby Portraits - First go

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
My missus gave birth to a bouncing 8lb 13.5oz baby boy who we have named Darren late on on Friday 10th August.

I decided today, whilst my lights and stuff were out for school pics of my other 2 kids, to take opportunity to snap a couple of Darren.

Not greatly successful this time, as much to do with him being a bit hungry at the time, but comments appreciated.

(oh p.s. I know my wifes thumb looks like it's proding him in the eye, also not part of the idea lol )

ifotou_IMG6986bw.jpg

ifotou_IMG6988bw.jpg

Firstly - many congratulations to you and your wife - you have a beautiful little baby boy.

Hope you don't mind my posting this suggestion - or rather, this request!!: I love the soft and light technique you have used in these images here ifotou. Can I suggest you try to do one using a similar technique, but place a white cloth over your hand and arm so that this will not show up in the image, then place Darren into the palm of your hand and take a photo - portrait and landscape.

This way, if successful, you may end up with an image where Darren looks as though he is floating..??!!

Maybe worth a try...? Hope you don't mind my suggesting this.

Congratulations to you both (y)

all the best

Pat

Firstly - many congratulations to you and your wife - you have a beautiful little baby boy.

Hope you don't mind my posting this suggestion - or rather, this request!!: I love the soft and light technique you have used in these images here ifotou. Can I suggest you try to do one using a similar technique, but place a white cloth over your hand and arm so that this will not show up in the image, then place Darren into the palm of your hand and take a photo - portrait and landscape.

This way, if successful, you may end up with an image where Darren looks as though he is floating..??!!

Maybe worth a try...? Hope you don't mind my suggesting this.

Thanks folks!!

good idea i'll give that a bash later :)

Congratulations to you both! I think you've made a good first attempt - I can see what you are aiming for, and with a little practice (and a not so hungry baby), you'll nail it. Keep trying and don't forget to share the results with us :)

congratulations on you new little man...he's lovely...nice photos too! Looking forward to seeing the shots you get with him floating :)

Back