Our newborn

Name
dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, finally she arrived, almost two weeks late but here she is in all her glory, Lola born 25th september weighing 7lbs 15 oz.

I have started practising newborn photography with the help of friends babies so all C&C appreciated. Have done a few shoots and have one this evening so all going well once I get the time, I will post some more.

Last edited:
Congratulations dave! MrsExile is 21 weeks so I'll be doing my newborn shots when our son is born.

Number 4 is my favourite by far, but you're editing isn't very flattering at all. The skin tone looks almost grey on my Macbook.

I was editing them on my works screen and they do look quite pale, will get them redone soon!

Congratulations to you both.

Does make me think about screen calibration. Might have to do mine.

Does make me think about screen calibration. Might have to do mine.
Had a look on my father in laws laptop and they look grey here but on my screen and phone they look much better, maybe one or two need a boost but no where near as bad as they are on this laptop!

Congratulations. Number 9 is a lovely picture, one for the family album for sure. I'm about to get chance to do this myself, wifey is 32 weeks. I hope my images come out as well as yours.

ah well done :) Lovely looking little lady. I really lola3.jpg - looks like she's been drinking a bit too much milk. hiccup ;)

Are you calling my daughter chubby?!

That's my nickname for her, chubb chubb. She has PKU so we're glad she's putting on weight and developing already. Got some more pictures coming soon...

Lovely set Dave! Congratulations on your little girl, i'll take inspiration from these for when my little boy arrives any day now.

Lovely set Dave! Congratulations on your little girl, i'll take inspiration from these for when my little boy arrives any day now.

Thank you! Good luck when he comes, I have never been so tired but even at 4am when your tired and they need fed, that little smile just melts your heart.

Congratulations. Number 9 is a lovely picture, one for the family album for sure. I'm about to get chance to do this myself, wifey is 32 weeks. I hope my images come out as well as yours.
Thank you. Good luck when the time comes, it's amazing.

Back