Our NYC Trip

Thank you. Must have more than 10hrs of footage (over 100gb, around 90gb of which is 4k). I might revisit it all and try and do a 4k video and focus on a particular theme....

Next video is of our Emmerdale tour 2 weeks ago.

Plus we're off away next week to Chatsworth Show which I also intend to do a video for lol.

It just never ends

Would take a guess in saying you are an avid Neistat watcher?

Nice video, toured a lot of the states with work but NYC never comes up for me. [emoji1304]

Last edited:
I was just disappointed you didn't have the Ray Bans on!

I've never been one for watching TV, I'm terrible for starting a series and missing loads with the only exception being GOT, however, I find myself totally addicted to watching Neistats and similar YouTube videos and rarely miss a day.

I think it's fascinating how quickly media is changing, with the quality of TV dropping daily but other online content expanding at an exponential rate.

I really enjoy MrBenBrown - loads of amazing travel. His friend Dan The Director - Not regular videos but his talent is unbelievable.

Last edited:
There's only a couple of things I watch on TV these days... Been watching Casey since Jan/Feb time now, and we generally put his video on whilst we eat our dinner in the evening (played through the TV not sat watching a phone lol)

Back