out of date film - any use?

Lynton

awkward customer
Name
Lynton (yes really!)
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

Not being a "filmy", I have to idea to the answer to this.

Was out and about today and saw 20 packs of 36 exposure Kodak ISO200 and 400 film for a couple of quid. Yes thats £2 for 20 rolls of film. (Sorry didn't take any more details of specifically what film it is............:shrug:)

Expiry date though was June 2006.......... :thinking:

Any good for any filmies on here? If so, I'll drop in next time I am passing and pick it up for you.

Should be fine, get it whilst you can as I am sure someone on here will happily take it off your hands...

OK cool - i will.

I must admit, I assumed it would be ok..........after all its dark in the canister in the box.......:shrug: didn't want to clear them out only to be told it was a bag of usless out of date celluloid.

Go get it, put it in the Minolta! Or sell it to me :D

Which reminds me - you done those films yet?

Nearly...........:LOL:

Am that way on Saturday - if it's still there I will clean them out.

Don't forget to let me know when you're done with that film - the chemicals I got right now are only gonna be good for another week or so before I'll have to get some more... point is I *know* ID-11 but I wanna get some Rodinal next time, and that means test rolls :D

Don't forget to let me know when you're done with that film - the chemicals I got right now are only gonna be good for another week or so before I'll have to get some more... point is I *know* ID-11 but I wanna get some Rodinal next time, and that means test rolls :D

Pah - so you mean, my works of photographic genius that Bailey and Capa would have been proud to have taken have been reduced to mere....."test" rolls........:LOL:

They will be if you don't get them done by the end of next week :LOL:

hmmm how about a black cat in a dark shed at midnight?

works well with the medium i prefer to use.......:LOL:

honestly, I will finish it off this weekend, and then see what happens......:|

every roll of film's a test roll for me :crying:

I have been using a stock of OOD film December 2006 for over a year now, it is Konica Centuria colour film in both 200 and 400 Asa, it has since I got it been in my fridge, I had over 200 rolls of film and it so far has never let me down. I would not hesitate to try OOD film, particularly if you know it,s history and how it has been stored. I am also very keen to see your film efforts test or not.
Regards.

Back