Out of game for soo long

Edit My Images
Yes
Umm, been so happy with my 40d kit trade in for a x100 purchase like 7 years ago, I’ve not been back much since.

come today, pondered a wider lens for an unknown reason - what is the ‘equivalent’ tech to x100 but with interchangeable lens from Fuji? Many releases since I bought and models. Was it the xpro1?

Probably, if you want the same rangefinder style, but now it's the XPro2.

Cheers for responses all - hmm yes have now seen how many models have passed since then!!

To be honest, if I did look to get another, I’d look to get XPro 1 rather than later due to price - I do recall though that many at the point I bought the x100 were unhappy with the AF of XP1, did this get resolved via fw?

having said that, I also clocked the wcl last night I’ll look into

Take a look at the olympus Pen F, it’s got that retro range finder feel.

Cheers for responses all - hmm yes have now seen how many models have passed since then!!

To be honest, if I did look to get another, I’d look to get XPro 1 rather than later due to price - I do recall though that many at the point I bought the x100 were unhappy with the AF of XP1, did this get resolved via fw?

having said that, I also clocked the wcl last night I’ll look into

If you don’t mind the x100 af speed, the xpro1 af will be fine. It’s slow by current standard but might be quick enough. The new 16mm 2.8 might be right up your street as well.

Maybe take a look at the Panasonic range, the gx80 is quite small (not quite pocketable). The AF although not lightning fast, is perfectly acceptable, there are a good range of lenses from Panasonic and Olympus. A used gx80 is about £250 (body only)

Back