Out on the moors

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
A few photos I've grabbed recently while driving around the moors of Durham and Northumberland.

6601898309_cf64640000_b_d.jpg

6602050167_bb0e782830_b_d.jpg

6601958801_fdd33b6e4b_b_d.jpg

I know the sun is sort of taking over in #1, and I feel that a crop of the road would possibly be a huge improvement.

C+C welcomed :)

Chris

Personally i like 1, sun and all and i wouldn't change anything, makes me look, although no 3 is the best for me, but then i've always been a fan of interesting skies

Thanks both of you! :) I'm still getting the hang of this photography thing...

Personally i like 1, sun and all and i wouldn't change anything, makes me look, although no 3 is the best for me, but then i've always been a fan of interesting skies

Thank you. I see what you mean about it catching the eye, though in my opinion the sun is a bit overwhelming...maybe it's just me.

As for the clouds, I think they're wonderful. very strange, and the first time I've ever captured them on camera!

Chris

Love the third one, some would say to clone out the mast but I think it adds to it. Maybe see what it is like without and compare them? :)

agreed - loose the mast - the sky shot is lovely (y)

Les :D

Third one is impressive (with or without the mast). Got the land neatly cropped, too.
Lenticular clouds if I am not mistaken.

Back