Outer Hebridean Photography Trip

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
No
Following the kind comments about my Northern Lights blog and if anyone is ever thinking of visiting I have written a brief blog on my recent trip to the Western Isles of Scotland. It was quite a week. Stunning and well worth a trip if you have never been.

Happy to answer any questions if anyone has any....

Cheers

Rich

Blog Link

Hi Phil - you lucky so and so. I now want to go baaackkkk!!! Fingers crossed re the weather for you but it should be a blast. Look forward to seeing some of your images on your return.

I enjoyed reading your blog - I went to isle of Mull for the first time last summer and definitely want to go back to the western isles, I'd love to go that far north.

Hi Phil - you lucky so and so. I now want to go baaackkkk!!! Fingers crossed re the weather for you but it should be a blast. Look forward to seeing some of your images on your return.

Cheers - Hopefully I'll get some photography time.

Enjoyed the blog by the way.

Thanks Sue, Mull is gorgeous too with lovely landscapes but the Hebrides are wilder! Not necessarily better but certainly different. You really must make the trip, you won't regret it, no matter what your photographic desires!

Cheers Phil, glad you enjoyed it.

Back