Outing with my 'Gift' Minolta Dynax 7000i + Sigma lenses

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Minolta Dynax 7000i outfit from the Old Gent who also gave me an 'Autocord' and my Olympus E-500 4/3rds. Two Sigma zooms -- I used the Sigma UC zoom 70-210mm f4-5.6 until it developed the 'Infamous Sticky Sigma Syndrome' and zoom action froze up !
Luckily I have some more Minolta AF lenses.
Minolta Dynax 7000 i.jpg7000 i 16.jpg7000 i 15.jpg

Few more with the Sigma UC 70-201mm
7000 i 17.jpg7000 i 18.jpg7000 i 19.jpg
FILM was 07/2005 dated 'Tudor 100 ' ( FUJI) which I home-processed in C41 and scanned with CANON 9000F Mk II

Forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm colourblind) but do they have a bit of a leaning towards a green tint?
I really like the two trees with the people walking away.

Can I ask what the things at the bottom of the photo of the kit are, the things that look a bit like memory cards?

I do not think there is any 'Green' cast in fact the wood of the old Cottage is a bit 'Magenta' Those 'Expansion cards' came with the free outfit -- I never use them as I can get exactly the same effects manually.

Forgive me if I'm wrong (I'm colourblind) but do they have a bit of a leaning towards a green tint?

I don't have the best of eyesight, however I'm fortunatly not colour blind and I can't see a green cast, if anything a very slight magenta in the cottage shot like what Pete mentions

Back