Edit My Images
Yes
Local walks for me...

C&C welcome

3780824553_7ae0baf66a_o.jpg

3780824763_b78b4121dc_o.jpg

3781637806_9c706d749a_o.jpg

3780825519_1027f36dc1_o.jpg

#2 with that pathway through the field for me, great compostion with an excellent sky, like them all

Oh, this is just near where I live! I usually park by the windmill at Outwood and there's a nice walk down a track behind it, with great views over to the South Downs. I like number one, with the sun peeping through, although it looks quite dark at the bottom.

Aaah! More wheat....and barley!

Love the way the light falls in 4. It may or may not be the perfect composition, but it looks lovely.

Thanks! I have started to like HDRing (after all the hatred :D).... Can bring out some lovely colour, but more often than not, can go drastically the other way.

Oh, this is just near where I live! I usually park by the windmill at Outwood and there's a nice walk down a track behind it, with great views over to the South Downs. I like number one, with the sun peeping through, although it looks quite dark at the bottom.

Yeah, we live in Bletchingley, so Outwood is not far at all. We parked at a small parking area between outwood and bletchingley and went for a walk through the fields.

How exactly do you get to the one you are talking about with the views? I know where the windmill is... Last time I was there, a GT40 club had a meeting and we just watched them all leaving :D

You can park at the windmill and walk down Gayhouse Lane. There's a small cottage on the right and just past that is a track which you just follow onto a footpath. There's loads of footpaths from there, I think the woodland you walk through is called Hornecourt wood.

You can park at the windmill and walk down Gayhouse Lane. There's a small cottage on the right and just past that is a track which you just follow onto a footpath. There's loads of footpaths from there, I think the woodland you walk through is called Hornecourt wood.

Great! Thanks for that, I will give that a go soon.... (y)

Last edited:
Back