Overlooking Derwent Water on a Spring Day

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Another very early start today to get a couple of images or so from The Lakes that I wanted but not of Derwent-water that is for another day but whilst in the area a bit of research was called for.
Anyway just like the sun lighting up this wall from time to time as it peeked through the clouds, thought it went well with Derwent water as a backdrop.

Cheers for looking, Les F

MG_4754--Wall-Derwt.jpg

Very nicely composed shot - think I would clone out the shadow of the gate in the lower part of the shot.

Only negative is that the clouds look slightly unreal to me, just a little over-processed, otherwise great shot

simon

Hi there fello wakey bloke, a lovely image, looks like it was shot in midsummer. Very nice indeed.

Thanks you three for your comments, not sure why the spelling of Derwent Water has gone haywire but what the hell its all about the image not the words.

Les F

Nice shot indeed - sky looks a little dark to me but thats a minor niggle! Very nice!

And Derwent Water as one word contains a starrable word :D

Knock off the Derwen and the er and your left with **** ;)

stunning photo, it didnt take long to work out why/what word was edited out too, must be my bad mind :naughty:

Thanks for the edit Ian, the edit etc is may be a little out seeing it now a couple of days later, may upload another version later in the week same location different comp

Back