Overlooking the Sea

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
Took this earlier today, it was pretty windy so I am surprised how well it came out, I'm pretty please with it. C&C welcomed :)

IMG_6088_6_7.jpg

Rob

It's lovely! I'd be keen to crop a slice off the bottom if I was being fussy ... and I am!

I really like that. It's quite dark but I like that about it. I agree that a slither cropped off the bottom could work well.

I really like it :) i could imagine sitting there with a loved one enjoying the view!

Nice shot (y)
Agree with others, crop a bit of the bottom and a tad lighter in the shadows.

Thanks for the feedback. I have found my pictures tend to be a bit dark, but when I try and make them a bit brighter when processing they lose a lot of the feel to me, so I end up leaving them darker. How much of the bottom would you guys crop off? I've made the horizon the center of the image so it might make it look a bit odd if too much went off it.

I think it's fine as is and find the sand quite interesting in the lower part of the shot.

It's a tad dark and the horizon is sloping, but it's a nice composition. Have you tried lightening it a bit ?

I noticed it was a bit slanted after I posted, was hoping nobody else would notice ;) I have tried lightening the foreground but wasn't too happy with the results, I think I need to get my monitor calibrated, or maybe just get an A4 print of it to see how it looks on paper.

Rob

Back