Oxford for an expired quid

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Found an owd 35mm Poundland Vista 200 rattling round in a drawer this morning - so rattled it off around Oxford (visiting my daughter there today) and whapped it into their Snappysnaps for a 1hr quickie.

Taken on the Bessa R3M and 40mm

WiganNW030915-9.jpg~original

WiganNW030915-8.jpg~original

WiganNW030915-5.jpg~original

WiganNW030915-1.jpg~original

WiganNW030915-2.jpg~original

WiganNW030915-7.jpg~original

WiganNW030915-4.jpg~original

WiganNW030915-6.jpg~original

Last edited:
Nice images, really like the colours on film.

Very nice . well done

Nice set, I like the red door shot, very good (y)

Thanks all :)

Vista has a retro look or quality to it I quite like.

The rooftop shots and the bike basket are great

'Rattled Off' !! You must be joking -- these are al 'carefully observed' and 'technically excellent ' --- keep 'rattling ' ------

Stop it Dave, you'll have me taking my Bessa off sale next! Very nice indeed.

Ta - it's a lovely camera to use, and to errr... fondle whilst muttering "My Presciousssssssssss...."

hahaha. I'm just writing a post about wanting to come back to film... I'd love a Leica M6 + 35mm f2 Cron but think I'd have to sell EVERYTHING to do so. These Bessas have come up a few times now so I'll have to take a look!

What lens is that? the 40mm?

Yeah the 40mm F1.4

Here she is...

That poundland film is amazing stuff. Especially if you can develop C-41 at home as it means you can treat your film as if it were digital almost, without having to worry about the cost of each shot getting away from you :)

Ta all :)

The bike basket shot is my fave, even though I don't like Vista :LOL: And I think the Flaggs shop front has endless possibilities particularly if the Dobby character in the window was brought into play a little more.

Back