P O T Y league table

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are the current leaders, table made of the top 10 from the last 3 rounds, when i work out how to do a more indepth table i will change it for that!

any errors, please pm me!

Removed until full and clear scores are posted, to stop everyone from being confused....
:D

i have entered in two rounds and scored in two rounds and my name doesn't even show up. :(
i have 8 points so far..

Oops I'll give matty a hearty prod on MSN :)

Are we confusing votes with points? I know I am!! :D

I'm not really sure how many points I should have :shrug:

Round 1 - nowhere
Round 2 - joint 4th
Round 3 - joint 10th

Any ideas?

this is just the scores for the top 10 finishers, i am doing a more complete spreadsheet that show full entries, scores and positions, inclduing the 1 point per entry, the one above does say its from the top 10 for the first 3 rounds(thats my caveat)

the reason i havent got it complete and up to date is i simply havent had time to make the spreadsheet up properly

for those still a bit confused, the votes give us the round points that give us the top 10.

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15325

hopefully by the end of the week i will have the proper scores up and ready, with rounds, votes, totals and overall scores.

hang on a mo, am on the phone to philedelphia. it s my lawyer, hes going explain the voting to me.

hang on a mo, am on the phone to philedelphia. it s my lawyer, hes going explain the voting to me.

Ive just let Stephen Hawking see....and he doesnt understand it! :D

it really isnt complicated, i just make it look tricky.

Back