Paddle Little Ant, Paddle ........

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

This will be my final post for a week or so as I get married on Saturday and will be away from the Camera :), I may pop in on my phone from time to time though :)

European Fire Ant paddling away on it's petal boat. There is a whole colony of these in the Garden, :)

A few more to come when I get back :)

Enjoy

Matt

Sailing Home by mattd85, on Flickr

That is phenomenal, not a word I use lightly! Well done getting such a great shot, and all the best for the weekend!

That really hits the spot Matt- the reflection is sublime, I must have a look on my pond to see if I can replicate that type of shot

Les (y)

Good luck with the pending celebrations my friend - I wish you and future Wife all the best:D

Love it mate! Your Orite at the photography malarkey.... Ha!

The cards in the post, would've preferred to hand it to u in person! Have an amazing day!

Not keen on bug shots, but that one has a lot of artistry in it. Never seen a macro shot with such a good reflection in it too. 10/10.

An absolutely fantastic image. Well done mate. That one is definitely one of the best shots I've seen.

Best wishes for your wedding :)

Wow - that's sensational !

Indeed sensational. very special....
Why do fire Ants go for a paddle anyway....? How do they know where they are going? and how to get Back? They can not even track their usual scents.

You can see what massive forces it is having to work against.

Matt, I'm both stoked for you and jealous at the same time! That is a fantastic image. You should be so damn proud of yourself!!! (y)

Congrats on the big day!

brilliant capture and all the best for the next week :)

Superb shot there (y)

Back