PAIN IN THE BUM

PIKEMAN

Dances with Squidgers
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Tried something different last weekend, visited the Brecon Beacons ,Spent a couple of hours sat in the middle of the spiky stuff :LOL:, very uncomfortable but still worth it, saw a good variety of birds and got a couple I was happy with :thumbs
#1 Singing Dunnock
Dunnock-01.jpg

#2 Willow-warbler
Willow-warbler.jpg
Both shots taken with 300 2.8 prime 30D and 2x converter Hand held
Thanks for lookimg Steve (y)

brilliant shots,the like of which I can only dream of producing.

Excellent set - lovely detail. Well done you.

You said it, most certainly worth the wait, beautiful shots.

Marvelous. Sharp as a pin (or a gorse prickle).

Andy

Two real beauties there, cant decide which looks the best. Good detail and colour with nice poses (y)

Two excellent captures making your efforts wothwhile :clap::clap::clap:
Has Matron finished with the tweezers and Iodine yet? :naughty:

Two great captures mate, #1 does look slighty over sharpened on my screen, still better than any pp i do mind you :LOL::LOL:(y). Is that a plant i see in the shot, i bet thats what you were taking a shot of, just so happened a bird landed on it :thinking::D

Last edited:
Both very good shots, agree with kaz about a touch more space to the left of the dunnock.

Willow Warbler for me, love the pose with attitude :D ... not that there is much wrong with the Dunnock, but the Willow Warbler has the edge (y)

Thankyou for your feedback always welcome . Kaz i will try a new crop ,thankyou for your comment (y) Yes Rich did need tweezers and Iodine :LOL::LOL:

Prefer the 1st image young Steve.. Worth the pain in the ass both though....

md

Both are lovely shots, I love the Willow Warbler the most, lovely pastel colours. Well done, I have a long way to get as good as those.

Great shooting. Well captured

brilliant shots,the like of which I can only dream of producing.

Can't enlarge on that.....****(not a swear word...nothing) wrong with the Dunnock?...NOWT

Keith (y)

Last edited:
Back