Paint Flowers

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
No
I finally got some decent washers to try out creating different sculptures. This is the first go with new washrers.
6442411539_9c47e4e9c7_b.jpg

6442411257_087c16fb92_b.jpg

Interesting Al, the first one looks like an alien emerging! Were these done on a speaker:thinking:

keep up the good work allen, the same quality as you show us last friday night

Very interesting, I find the first far more pleasing to the eye than the second :the washer seems in a much nicer position (y) only guessing but is this done with a little, or not so little sound :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

They're great I really like them how did you do it?
With great difficulty.
Interesting Al, the first one looks like an alien emerging! Were these done on a speaker:thinking:
Cheers, Correct

keep up the good work allen, the same quality as you show us last friday night
Gareth I really enjoyed last Friday and I am pleased that the membership were well entertained. Not looking forward to next year as I have to up my game quite a lot. Thanks for the comment.

Very interesting, I find the first far more pleasing to the eye than the second :the washer seems in a much nicer position (y) only guessing but is this done with a little, or not so little sound :thinking:

Matt
MWHCVT

Stuart/Matt
I use a macbook pro to produce a sound that is picked up by a vibration sensor on a 3" speaker covered with a latex balloon, the signal goes to a Mumford Timing device where a signal is sent out to a flash unit, three other units then fire at the same time. If the timing is correct then you get a result similar to this.
Thanks all for your comments.

they look very unusual and i would have been scratching my head for a long time trying to work out how they were done

very creative of you!

it reminded putting non-newtonian fluid into speaker cones to create monsters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zoTKXXNQIU

In a way similar up to the point where non-newtonian fluid would not work here as it is too thick. Thanks for the comment.

Back