Pair of Jaguars

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys female and male Jaguars from today
I tried to do something different with the waterfall as a background :)
Both 40D and 100-400
Pete

_MG_5352.jpg

_MG_5334.jpg

Very nice indeed! Good composition and exposure, however the water makes the pictures a little too busy, but none the less an incredible animal. (y)

like both of those allot Pete, love the water, taking nothing away from these, but would be a cracking shot if you could get him lieing down in fron of the water fall :D

Very nice indeed! Good composition and exposure, however the water makes the pictures a little too busy, but none the less an incredible animal. (y)
Thanks Toby :) I understand what you mean about the water but I like it, I was trying to do something different :)
like both of those allot Pete, love the water, taking nothing away from these, but would be a cracking shot if you could get him lieing down in fron of the water fall :D

Thanks Stuart :) Thats a great idea to get him lying down in front of the waterfall , if he was still I could even do a slow shutterspeed to blur the water. Will try :D
Peter

Thanks Stuart :) Thats a great idea to get him lying down in front of the waterfall , if he was still I could even do a slow shutterspeed to blur the water. Will try :D
Peter

Good luck on that one, may take awhile, have a similar Idea but with a nice youn lady instead so should be a tad easier to do :D

Back