Pallas Cat - WHF 10 July..............

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_G2G1140.jpg

Whilst they were out of bounds to visitors due to a recent litter, this one popped out to see what was going on.

Comments and critique always welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for popping in and looking :)

Last edited:
"I want the kittens, I want the kittens" rinse and repeat :D. But if I can't have the kittens then this shot will do ;) if this is Mum then she looks in mighty fine condition!

Nice shot Tom.

These are so cute looking, and unless you've witnessed it, you wouldn't believe how aggresive they are (a bit of small cat syndrome!!)

But they are lovely, and the little ones will be even cuter.

Steve

"I want the kittens, I want the kittens" rinse and repeat :D. But if I can't have the kittens then this shot will do ;) if this is Mum then she looks in mighty fine condition!

Cheers for your comments Tara. Not sure if this was mum as there was another peeking from behind some foliage. 5 kittens though.

Nice pic, missed these as we went round.

Phil

Cheers Phil this was taken on the abortive trip to take some more shots of the shadow leopards.

Nice shot Tom.

These are so cute looking, and unless you've witnessed it, you wouldn't believe how aggresive they are (a bit of small cat syndrome!!)

But they are lovely, and the little ones will be even cuter.

Steve

Cheers for your comments Steve. Have seen them being aggressive before - think the aggression I get from my cat when trying to give it a pill would give them something to think about :D

Oh what a cutie & great pic too

Cheers Vicky - cute till you cross them and then its time to :exit:

Tom

Nice capture, do you know if the snow leopard was pregnant, I went a couple of months ago and they were not sure if she was....said they would only know if she gave birth

Nice capture, do you know if the snow leopard was pregnant, I went a couple of months ago and they were not sure if she was....said they would only know if she gave birth

Mark still wasn't sure and WHF they are just having to be patient - again - and wait. They thought she was pregnant last year but it wasn't to be.

Tom

Thanks for the update.......two trips to WHF might be seen as a bit excessive by the wife:thinking:

(y)

Quite a few peeps go back again - even in the same year.

I could go again & again; been twice so far.

Have you got any of the Cheetahs Tom ?

Steve

Very nicely caught Tom :) Wouldn't it have been great to have caught a glimpse of the babies? :)

These are still one of my favorite cats at WHF.

I could go again & again; been twice so far.

Have you got any of the Cheetahs Tom ?

Steve

Place is very unique and quite addictive. Have some Cheetah shots but have yet to sort them out. Will post before too long though.

Very nicely caught Tom :) Wouldn't it have been great to have caught a glimpse of the babies? :)

These are still one of my favorite cats at WHF.

Cheers Paul.

Under the 'no go' circumstances I am pleased just to have seen one and it would have been excellent to see a kitten - just another reason to go back and see how they are progressing.

Tom

Here you go Tom :)

[YOUTUBE]NZ9PNPfT6VE[/YOUTUBE]

Great shot Tom, especially given the limited access. Didn't see you sneak off. ;)

Great shot Tom, especially given the limited access. Didn't see you sneak off. ;)

Cheers Marc - much appreciated. No sneaking off just looked left instead of at the clouded leopards. :D

Shot with a Macro lens as well :exit:

Tom

Do you think they'd notice if I took one home with me

Think you would as they are aggressive as well as looking cute - definitely nit a domestic moggy

Tom

Back