Panamoz - 5% discount on Bank Transfers?

Looking on the Panamoz website today and appears the discount for BACS transfer has been dropped. Only payment option now is PayPal?

Looking on the Panamoz website today and appears the discount for BACS transfer has been dropped. Only payment option now is PayPal?

Has been like that for a while first they dropped it too 3% now it seems to be gone for good.

Has been like that for a while first they dropped it too 3% now it seems to be gone for good.
They have said that they are going to bring it back soon though when people have queried it. Not sure when though

They have said that they are going to bring it back soon though when people have queried it. Not sure when though

I wonder if paypal have given them a rap on the knuckles as its against there terms and conditions to offer goods at a cheaper price for paying by a different method or maybe there bank has give them issues. My bank put one of our accounts for a security check for a few weeks due to the amount of transfers.

They are often still the cheapest, that 3-5% was the cherry on top :p

Suspect they are just changing banks hence the suspension for now

I thought I had read, they dropped the discount due to the £ rate fluctuationing (spl) so much recently. Could make sense as they would be adjusting prices daily for each item??

Pound vs HK Dollar graph for anyone interested over the last month. > http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=HKD&view=1M

They've removed the BACS Payment discount, I emailed them earlier to ask where the links had gone and all they said was "We’ve temporary stopped the bank transfer service, but we expect it will be back within the next few weeks"

I've used them for over 3 years now, wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Back