Panamoz account number?

Name
Jayne
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I'm trying to order from Panamoz BACS system, but the invoice they've raised is 1 digit short! Does anyone have their full account number for transfers please? By the time they get back to me my bank may be closed!

Thanks!

BACS takes three days any way and the payment likely won't be sent till tomorrow so a few hours isn't going to make a huge difference. If its a Faster Payment then they're 24x7 any way.

BACS takes three days any way and the payment likely won't be sent till tomorrow so a few hours isn't going to make a huge difference. If its a Faster Payment then they're 24x7 any way.

Not quite right, BACS can also be instant, you can delay the transfer if you want. Banks will tell you it's three days to try and get more money of you for a faster service, when it's a BACS service anyway.

When I have done transfers to Panamoz if it's done first thing (07.00 hrs) it's received by them the same day, it's been the case on two recent purchases using my Halifax banking. There maybe a delay sometimes due to the time difference or weekend transfers.

Last edited:
Not quite right, BACS can also be instant, you can delay the transfer if you want. Banks will tell you it's three days to try and get more money of you for a faster service, when it's a BACS service anyway.

When I have done transfers to Panamoz if it's done first thing it's received by them the same day, it's been the case on two recent purchases using my Halifax banking.

BACS is never instant, Ever. Faster Payments are the only instant electronic payment method in the uk and they are always free to the consumer.

Thanks for the advice, everyone - thanks to SwanseaJack I now have right account number, and thanks to everyone else I now know what to ask the Bank to do to pay asap - Bonus:clap:.

Back