Panamoz and Bank Transfer

Edit My Images
Yes
I've just tried to pay for a D7200 from Panamoz and save the 5% by paying by bank transfer to their HSBC account but my bank's online system rejected the payment

"Your payment was not successful
We’re sorry, but we couldn’t complete your payment to Kei Wah Yeung (Sort code:**-**-**, Account number:********) for £684.00.

Sorry, we can't make this payment. Please check that your recipient's account accepts payments through the Faster Payments Service. If not you'll need to find an alternative method of payment.

For more information, please see Help & Support on the right.
"

Has anybody else had a problem recently? The "help and support on the right" wasn't helpful, it was just generic FAQs

Contact them directly, usually Tina or whoever are quick to reply :)

Sorted thanks Tina replied, somehow when I'd copied and pasted the account number I'd managed to add a ( on the end and my bank's system doesn't appear smart enough to simply say "The details you entered are invalid"

Interesting, the site does show 3% for BACS but if I link to the page for the D7200 it shows £655:50 ... which is 5% :thinking:

The D750 is showing as 3%! Very confusing as their docs say 3% here. I wouldn't mind 5% off via BACS!

Last edited:
DigitalRev £1299
Hdew £1270
Panamoz £1130

I recently used them for a 5D Mk III (paid via paypal) and they matched the offer by HDEW as they were slightly cheaper and with a 16Gig SD Card, very good service and it was in my hand within 7 days.

I have to say I'm very impressed with their customer service. I was going to buy before I went on holiday and got the invoice with the bank details on, but because they couldn't absolutely guarantee delivery in 3 days I decided to wait until I came home. In the mean time the price has dropped but I just paid the invoice I had from 3 weeks ago. I've just contacted them, profuse apologies, they say they should have spotted it and immediate offer of refund via bank transfer. I can't say fairer than that really.

I have bought lots from them over the last 2 years great service and fast too...I did have one situation where I was billed from DHL for import tax around 3 months after buying from them, which really bothered me, as it was for over a £100, I made contact with Tina at Panamoz gave her the receipt number and my bank details, and within 2 hours the money was in my account well impressed.

Back