panamoz.com/

As Bill says lots of info on this site about Panamoz, just search the site

Indeed. I find it surprising that someone calling himself a journalist apparently hasn't done even a minimum amount of research for himself.

Indeed. I find it surprising that someone calling himself a journalist apparently hasn't done even a minimum amount of research for himself.

Never once said im a journalist, ** Language Timothy!**

I used the search and only 1 thread come back, so I thought I would ask.

Most of his post are in the trade / selling part of the forum

Strange my link give 7 pages ;)

Last edited:
Delivery is very quick, I ordered a D7200 on a Friday and it was with me from Hong Kong on the Monday, had a problem with it and they changed it with no fuss under warranty. I paid a little extra and got a D750 which again arrived within four days. Excellent, helpful staff there. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from them again.

Never once said im a journalist, ** Language Timothy!**

I used the search and only 1 thread come back, so I thought I would ask.
So a user ID of photojournalism doesn't mean you're a journalist? Well, there's a thing.

I haven't used them myself but a guy at work has, twice.
Once for a 70D and once for a 24-105mm lens.
Took a few days to arrive but much cheaper and he has been using them for over a year.

I would order from them but I buy things second hand, mainly because I change my mind a lot and don't want to lose too much money ;)

Surprised no-one has had a "grey import" rant yet !

Obviously, most here are happy to buy from Panamoz.

Having just got back from a short trip to Hong Kong I find Panamoz prices delivered to the UK to be close to the Hong Kong street prices (looking at Canon 100-400II and 100L at the time).

So, I bought a few things from Panamoz to save me from carting these around.

My overall experience of Panamoz from ordering to customer returns (faulty 7D2) has been very positive I must add.

The older i get the greyer i go ;-)

Cant fault Panamoz and in all fairness i have had deliveries quicker from them than UK suppliers.

Ordered a camera Sunday. Paid Monday and it arrived in UK yesterday. Communication is always efficient and friendly. Camera comes with 3 year warranty and I can take it to Nikon repair centre if it develops a fault.

First time buying from them and it certainly will not be the last. High recommend.

Ordered a camera Sunday. Paid Monday and it arrived in UK yesterday. Communication is always efficient and friendly. Camera comes with 3 year warranty and I can take it to Nikon repair centre if it develops a fault.

First time buying from them and it certainly will not be the last. High recommend.

I did exactly that too, ordered sunday came friday, all UPS tracked, one nice shiney D810!

Back