Panamoz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said mate your a total clown with ridiculous statements again and again, you just continue to dig your hole bigger but just don't have the brains to crawl back into it, lol.

Lol, coming from a classified section troll. Have you actually made any tidy threads here ?

Lol, coming from a classified section troll. Have you actually made any tidy threads here ?
I'm guessing quite a lot more than you Coco, not that you would know of course as trolls never do, now why don't you go and take your make up off and get yourself some sleep as the circus opens early tomorrow [emoji3]

I'm guessing quite a lot more than you Coco, not that you would know of course as trolls never do, now why don't you go and take your make up off and get yourself some sleep as the circus opens early tomorrow [emoji3]

Terry why don't you admit you deliberately try to wind people up on the Nikon sales threads ? It is so obvious, please stay off my sales threads. I really don't want to be asked a random awkward question and never hear from you again like you do to everyone else on a regular basis

Legitimate questions Mr clown before I purchase, why don't you stop making yourself look a fool and check my feedback, two expensive lenses in the last couple of months, if you don't like me doing my research that's your problem as no one else seems to mind if I ask a question about an item. And for the record I would rather stick pins in my eyes than purchase anything from you, so you have no need to worry about me being on one of your sales threads !

Legitimate questions Mr clown before I purchase, why don't you stop making yourself look a fool and check my feedback, two expensive lenses in the last couple of months, if you don't like me doing my research that's your problem as no one else seems to mind if I ask a question about an item. And for the record I would rather stick pins in my eyes than purchase anything from you, so you have no need to worry about me being on one of your sales threads !

What a nice guy, how on earth do you get any business. Must be very low standards in your neck of the woods.

Seems the original intent of the thread is now way off track ..
Mind the doors ..

Oh and @GTG & @TG.
Use the function that us mods lack ...
Ignore button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back