Panasonic 25mm 1.7 down to £99

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Panasonic 25mm 1.7 now selling at it's lowest price of £99 at Amazon and John Lewis.

I've managed to refrain from purchasing at the moment as I'm still split over this or the 25mm 1.4.

Panasonic 25mm 1.7 now selling at it's lowest price of £99 at Amazon and John Lewis.

I've managed to refrain from purchasing at the moment as I'm still split over this or the 25mm 1.4.

John Lewis have the lens at £98.97. When an item ends in 97p, it normally means end of line item.

LCE have a used one for £149. I am assuming it is the same lens.

I am so tempted by this hmmmmmm

I own both the 1.7mm and 1.4mm versions of this lens. I bought the 1.7mm first and then saw a brand new 1.4mm in John Lewis at a price less than the then current secondhand value. They are both really good lenses, the 1.4mm is slightly sharper but focuses slower and the non reversible lens hood is a pain. The 1.7mm focuses really quickly and is great for shots of my dog and for my travels. Overall, I'd say that the extra cost of the 1.4mm isn't really justified for the relatively small increase in image quality and at £99, the 1.7mm is a steal.

Seem to be all gone. £138 on Amazon now, even more for the silver one.

Ordered one from John Lewis on Thursday - it's been despatched, should receive it Monday/Tuesday

Back