Bargain Panasonic GX80 - £247

Wowza.

That is a very good price for the GX80. I got £100 cashback when I got mine and I thought it was a bargain... I wonder if something is in the wind? Maybe a new model coming???? Already????

These BIG offers remind me of when I was in manufacturing... the cost at which some stuff leaves the factory is frightening (as in very low) and makes you wonder how they stay in business. Some manufacturers are working on tiny margins.

Note though that the price in including the double cashback, so its the shop using cashback as a sale price (again) - nice overall price though.

This has been a recurring theme with Lumix cameras. I bought my GH3 on Black Friday 2014 for a net £275, followed by my G7 on Black Friday 2015 for a net £250. The GH3 had already been replaced by the GH4 at the time but the G7 was a current model when bought. The cash back was delayed on both occasions and not provided in the stated timescale, but did finally arrive after a flurry of emails.
I'd love to have the IBIS on the GX80 but can't do without a mic input, I'll have to wait until the G80 is down in price.

Back