Bargain Panasonic Lumix G7 and 14-42mm lens - Net Cost £339.99p

Edit My Images
No
Available from London Camera Exchange with a double cashback offer. Cost £539.99p, cost after cashback is £339.99p. Other Lumix 4K cameras also discounted but the G7 offer is the stand out deal.

http://www.lcegroup.co.uk/New/Panasonic-G7-+-14-42mm_7558.html

Also on Amazon who will do the body only at a net £299, it's likely that other suppliers will end up with the same deal which is Black Friday related.

Last edited:
Stop it! Thinking G7, 20 and 45 instead of the LX100 or RX100 I originally wanted!

Are you able to claim for 2? Thinking about an A and B set-up for video. Don't want an invalidated claim.

Are you able to claim for 2? Thinking about an A and B set-up for video. Don't want an invalidated claim.

"18. Only one claim per Qualifying Product purchased can be made."

The company that administers it is pretty strict, they got me on an incredibly minor technicality a few years ago. To be on the safe side I would think getting somebody to order from a different address would be safest.

Amazon is net £249.99 for this now, best seller in ILCs!

SRS never received my order (and have confirmed no payment taken) so I've ordered from Amazon, in stock and delivery tomorrow :)

I've got a G2 and am thinking of upgrading to the G7 at this tempting price (body only).

Does anyone know how much I could sell My G2 for? (body only) Its about 4.5 years old.

I'm guessing with all these deals about second hand prices will suffer.

Did you order body only? What lenses will you be using with it?

I ordered with the 14-42 as I figured that would be good for occasional video with its OIS.

Tempted to let go of my my GX7 and 20mm 1.7. With the improved AF of the G7 I will probably pick up a newer Panasonic lens that can keep up with the body (not sure which yet)

Last edited:
Nice one. I am thinking about just getting the one for now with kit lens to get my feet wet again with M4/3. The 20mm 1.7 is very good for what it is but fancy the Leica 25, Oly 25 or even the Leica 15 as my every day lens.

I'm trying to decide between the Leica 15 and 25, basically. The 20mm 1.7 is nice but it doesn't do any sort of continuous AF, so can be a bit frustrating with a 14 month old son!

I am in the same boat! I got shot of the G3 and the 20mm to move to the D750 but still wanted a small camera for the OH and toddler. The 15 FOV is the same as a smartphone so sounds tempting for the OH whilst the 25 Leica is just magical.

The Lumix G2 might be a bit hard to move on. MPB have two graded as excellent at £69 and £84. There are two on Ebay at £60 and £70 with no bids, the sold listings show some have been sold for as low as £35. All these were for body only, Cameras and a lens obviously achieve better prices. I'm going to have the same problem, I bit the bullet and ordered a G7 body only from Amazon about an hour ago, it's a crazy net price of £250 for a 4K capable ILC and really saves me swapping my GH3 for a GH4 for what I need. That leaves me with the requirement to sell on a G5 body and an Olympus E-PM1 Twin lens kit and Viewfinder to pay for it! At least my genuine spare G5 battery looks to be the same on the G7.

My new G7 turned up today, good service from Amazon. Compared to my G5 the viewfinder is streets ahead and the grip is better too. Too easy to hit the cursor pad or display button on the G5, so the ergonomics seem much better. Looks like HDR mode and Panorama mode are JPEG only as they are greyed out in the Menu with RAW turned on.

This or the Nikon D5300? I like the idea of mirrorless but don't like the lack of lenses and the price of them.

Which would be the better option for someone who hasn't used a DSLR since my 400d many years ago?

Still dropping, £329 after cashback at CameraWorld now.

Mine arrived today, nice bit of kit, AF with the kit lens is in another league vs GX7 / 20mm 1.7

Really torn between one of these or a LX100.
Id have to buy with the kit lens as i would be able to add any more lenses for quite a while.

Basically just want to upgrade from my RX100 mk1. Only shoot photos and videos of the kids but I love bokeh and separation in portraits

Really torn between one of these or a LX100.
Id have to buy with the kit lens as i would be able to add any more lenses for quite a while.

Basically just want to upgrade from my RX100 mk1. Only shoot photos and videos of the kids but I love bokeh and separation in portraits

You wont get much separation with either of these. Especially not with a kit lens.

Back