Panasonic Lumix LX7 Thread

I bought this camera because of this thread... love it :) The radio city just posted.. wonderfull...

Miss mine broke it last year can u still get them new

Bit of an old thread but recently picked one up off classifieds for bargain price as a stop gap..Only just had chance to have a play with it and pretty impressed.Look forward to getting out with it properly.
Dog doesnt look thrilled!

untitled-1010468 by Stuart Howe, on Flickr

well I know this thread has not been used for ages but picked one of these up from @AndyWest and after a couple of hours playtime with it I must say it is a small all in one wonder, obviously the small sensor mean you have to expect limitations but as a keep with you always do it all to a decent standard its brilliant.

35405417310_e6c7ef91a5_b.jpg

35405416490_23a8a7b213_b.jpg

35405416130_22e621b8c6_b.jpg

Impressive!!! :)

I bought this camera because of this thread... love it :) The radio city just posted.. wonderfull...

7 years later and just back from a long holiday in scotland and apart from shooting dolphins with my canon sports gear... I used this for everyhting else as I do on all holidays and days out.. Its still producing the goods.. still love it :) and looking forward to using it for a lot longer..

Back