Panasonic LUMIX will not power up??

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
I have discovered that my Panasonic LUMIX DMC- TZ60 compact camera, will not power up.
I have tried a new battery but still no joy.
With the charging cable connected the charging light illuminates but does not seem to go out even though the battery is fully charged, which I think it should do.
Iv found a company online that may be able to fix it but at the cost of £80 seems a bit steep. They say the power PCB needs repairing.
Does anybody know if this is an easy fix, or somebody who can do it cheaper?

How old is it ... could it be that the battery has failed and a new one might resolve the issue?

How old is it ... could it be that the battery has failed and a new one might resolve the issue?

The camera is a few years old maybe around 5
It hasn’t had much use, but I have already replaced the battery to no avail & the voltage checked with a meter

Hi
I have discovered that my Panasonic LUMIX DMC- TZ60 compact camera, will not power up.
I have tried a new battery but still no joy.
With the charging cable connected the charging light illuminates but does not seem to go out even though the battery is fully charged, which I think it should do.
Iv found a company online that may be able to fix it but at the cost of £80 seems a bit steep. They say the power PCB needs repairing.
Does anybody know if this is an easy fix, or somebody who can do it cheaper?

That is basically a fuse, happened to my Canon 40D with no obvious cause.
Good excuse to buy a new camera, can't imagine you will find any cheaper repair.

Back