Panasonic Lx100

Just saw that myself and came here to post! There's also a Warehouse Deal one for £413.

There seems to be some confusion on if there is also £50.00 cashback available ?

From http://promotions.panasonic.co.uk/

Buy a qualifying Panasonic camera from the selection below between 26 March and 30 April, 2015,

The claim must be received by Panasonic before midnight on 26 March, 2015. Promotion ends 30 April, 2015.

LUMIX LX100 / FZ1000 Promotion
Purchase Period: 05/02/2015 - 16/03/2015 (ended)

Panasonic Spring Cashback promotion with claim deadline as31st July, so seems it is valid for £50 cashback as per Panasonic website.

Hmm !

Amazons Todays Deal on the LX100 says " Claim £50 Cashback & 5-Year Free Warranty*

I assume they do leave themselves liable if they are giving incorrect information ?

In Amazons T&Cs it says

Buy a qualifying Panasonic camera from the selection below between 26 March and 30 April, 2015, and claim up to £200 cashback from Panasonic plus, where applicable, a free selfie stick and a free 5-year warranty. See http://promotions.panasonic.co.uk/ for more details.

CLAIM PROCESS
5. To claim this promotion for your purchase, please complete the online claim form (www.panasonic.co.uk/promotions) and upload a copy of your full purchase receipt (not deposit receipt) and an image of the product barcode which can be found on the side of your product box (showing the model number and serial number) by 27th April 2015. Applications made after this date will not be eligible for the Promotion. Please ensure your purchase receipt includes the model number purchased and the date of purchase.
6. PLEASE NOTE : Participants must wait 28 DAYS, from the date of purchase BEFORE submitting their on-line claim. In any event, the last date for registration will be 27th April 2015. Participants must keep the Qualifying Product for a period of at least 28 days from the date of purchase. If the Qualifying Product is returned within this period, the Promoter will be entitled to claim back the Cashback Value paid.

Source: http://promotions.panasonicmarketing.co.uk/promotions/promotions/claim/46

Looks like you should qualify for cashback too if you buy today. you'll have a very narrow window for submitting though - must wait 28 days BUT BEFORE the 27th April.

Edit:

Hang on a minute. Also on that page it says;
Purchase Period: 05/02/2015 - 16/03/2015
Claim Deadline: 16/04/2015

Hmm, seems Amazon are advertising a new promotion that Panasonic don't know about...

Last edited:
OK, I have spoken to Panasonic and they confirm purchases made after 16-03-2015 are not eligible for the cashback promotion.

I informed the guy that Amazon & WEX (maybe others) are advertising the cashback.

Beware it's a jungle out there (n)

27th April 2015 is the date they accept claims up to, it must be purchased before 16-03-2015.

Last edited:
So if you buy today, you put your claim in on the 22nd, 4 days to spare (Amazon says Midnight 26th).

OK, I have spoken to Panasonic and they confirm purchases made after 16-03-2015 are not eligible for the cashback promotion.

I informed the guy that Amazon & WEX (maybe others) are advertising the cashback.

Beware it's a jungle out there (n)

Thats pretty shoddy.

What a f*** up ! even the Panasonic people on the promotions contact number did not know what was happening.

Noooooo! Just went to buy and they've sold out. Aaaaargh!

I think you left it so late because on a subconscious level you knew you shouldn't be buying one. :(

Back